Here's what needs to happen next for you to apply to our undergraduate or graduate programs.
- Review How to Apply from the Office of Admissions.
- Apply to George Mason University.
Learn more about the undergraduate admissions process.
- For the PhD, MPH, MS, and public health certificate programs (not accelerated): Apply through SOPHAS.
- For the accelerated MPH program (current Mason undergraduates only): Learn more here.
Learn more about the PhD and Masters-level admissions processes.
Learn more about the non-degree admissions process.
Learn more about international student requirements.
|Public Health, PhD(1)||12/1||None|
|Public Health, MPH (1, 2)||3/1||None|
|Global Health, MS (1)||4/1||None|
|Public Health Graduate Certificate (1)||3/1||11/1|
(1) For PhD, non-accelerated MPH, the MS, and Certificate programs, apply using SOPHAS.
(2) Current Mason students interested in the accelerated program apply at any date when they have earned at least 60 credits and taken specific prerequisites.