Undergraduate Admissions

The Department of Global and Community Health offers a variety of undergraduate programs, including a Bachelor of Science in Community Health with optional concentrations, as well as minors in Global Health, Physical Activity in Public Health, and Public Health.

Freshman and Transfer Students

Apply to Mason

Information regarding the admissions process, requirements, deadlines, and fees is on the George Mason University Office of Admissions website.

Mason Admissions Decisions

University admissions decisions are determined by George Mason University's Office of Admissions. The College of Public Health is unable to issue decisions on University admissions. Contact the George Mason Office of Admissions for information on admissions guidelines and requirements.

Current Mason Students

Declare a Major or Minor

To declare a major or minor within the Department of Global and Community Health, current Mason students must meet with an academic advisor to discuss their interests, program of study, and complete the necessary paperwork. 

This page lists the steps in adding or changing a major or minor.

More Information

Program Requirements are available on the George Mason University Catalog.

Learn more about the undergraduate programs offered in the Department of Global and Community Health